- 40000 INR
- 37000.00 - 40000.00 INR
- Strength Machine
- 80 Kilograms (kg)
- Commercial Use
- USE ADVANCED DOUBLE EFFECT WELDING TECHNOLOGY FOR STABILITY
- USE OF SOFT FOAM TECHNOLOGY FOR COMFORTABLE WORKOUT
- AS PER REQUIREMENT OF CUSTOMER
- 5 Millimeter (mm)
- 12 Gauge
- RECTANGULAR OR CAPSULE 12 GAUGE APOLLO ISI COMPANY PIPE
- Muscle Gain
- The seated chest press machine is an upright version of the standard lying bench press machine. The arms, placed under a weight-bearing load, are pushed away from the chest and returned to starting position. The chest press helps build the pectoral muscles as well as the biceps, deltoids, and latissimus dorsi muscles.
The seated Chest Press Machine is an upright version of the standard lying bench press machine. The arms, placed under a weight-bearing load, are pushed away from the chest and returned to starting position. The chest press helps build thepectoral muscles as well as the biceps, deltoids, and latissimus dorsi muscles.
The chest press targets your pectorals, deltoids, and triceps, building muscle tissue and strength. It also works your serratus anterior and biceps.This upper body strength and power help with daily activities such as pushing strollers, shopping carts, and heavy doors.
The chest press is one of the most functional strength-building exercises you can be doing in your training.Performing the chest press is a great way to build your muscle mass and your strength because of the variation that it offers.
- Paypal, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 2 Per Week
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CUSTOMIZED PACKING AND AS PER REQUIREMENT OF CUSTOMER
- All India
200, D-Block, Street No. 5/3, Ganga Vihar, Near Gokulpuri Metro Station, Delhi, Delhi, 110094, India