Lat Pulldown With Seated Row Machine
Price And Quantity
- 1 PIECE
- 36500.00 - 37500.00 INR
- 37500 INR
- Strength Machine
- 80/- KGS IRON WEIGHT WITH BEST FINISHING Kilograms (kg)
- Commercial Use
- USE ADVANCED DOUBLE EFFECT WELDING TECHNOLOGY FOR STABILITY
- THE USE OF SOFT FOAM TECHNOLOGY FOR COMFORTABLE WORKOUT
- AS PER REQUIREMENT OF CUSTOMER
- 6 MM Millimeter (mm)
- 12 Gauge
- RECTANGULAR OR CAPSULE 12 GAUGE APOLLO ISI COMPANY PIPE
- Muscle Gain
- As the name suggests Lat Pulldown / Seated Row machine works on lat or latissimus dorsi muscles of the back. It strengthens back, shoulder, elbows, and scapula and help gain characteristic V-shaped back.
- Manual, Adjustable
The Lat Pulldown Machine, sometimes colloquially called a lat pull machine, is one of the most popular exercise machines for the latissimus dorsi muscles, the large and broad back muscles that give this piece of popular gym equipment its name.
The pull down exercise is a strength training exercise designed to develop the latissimus dorsi muscle. The cable lat pulldown is done where the handle is moved via a cable pulley,as opposed to doing pull downs on a leverage machine.
The seated row is an exercise you can do with a weight machine to work the muscles in your upper back. Specifically,the seated row targets the muscles in your upper back and also the latissimus dorsi a muscle on the outer side of the chest wall.
The seated row works several muscles in your back and arms. These include:
- latissimus dorsi (middle back)
- rhomboids (between shoulder blades)
- trapezius (neck, shoulders, and upper back)
- biceps brachii (front of upper arm)
During the seated row, the primary movers are the lats and rhomboids. The trapezius and biceps help the movement by assisting the lats and rhomboids.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 2-3 Per Week
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CUSTOMIZED PACKING AND AS PER REQUIREMENT OF CUSTOMER
- All India
200, D-Block, Street No. 5/3, Ganga Vihar, Near Gokulpuri Metro Station, Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, 110094, India