- 40000 INR
- 36500.00 - 40000.00 INR
- Strength Machine
- 80/- KGS IRON WEIGHT WITH BEST FINISHING Kilograms (kg)
- Commercial Use
- USE ADVANCED DOUBLE EFFECT WELDING TECHNOLOGY FOR STABILITY
- THE USE OF SOFT FOAM TECHNOLOGY FOR COMFORTABLE WORKOUT
- AS PER REQUIREMENT OF CUSTOMER
- 6 MM Millimeter (mm)
- 12 Gauge
- RECTANGULAR OR CAPSULE 12 GAUGE APOLLO ISI COMPANY PIPE
- Muscle Gain
- As the name suggests Lat Pulldown / Seated Row machine works on lat or latissimus dorsi muscles of the back. It strengthens back, shoulder, elbows, and scapula and help gain characteristic V-shaped back.
- Adjustable, Manual
The pull down exercise is a strength training exercise designed to develop the latissimus dorsi muscle. The cable lat pulldown is done where the handle is moved via a cable pulley,as opposed to doing pull downs on a leverage machine.
The seated row is an exercise you can do with a weight machine to work the muscles in your upper back. Specifically,the seated row targets the muscles in your upper back and also the latissimus dorsi a muscle on the outer side of the chest wall.
The seated row works several muscles in your back and arms. These include:
- latissimus dorsi (middle back)
- rhomboids (between shoulder blades)
- trapezius (neck, shoulders, and upper back)
- biceps brachii (front of upper arm)
During the seated row, the primary movers are the lats and rhomboids. The trapezius and biceps help the movement by assisting the lats and rhomboids.
Electrostatic powder coating (PU Paint) high quality finish.
Type Of Fitness Equipment
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 2-3 Per Week
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- CUSTOMIZED PACKING AND AS PER REQUIREMENT OF CUSTOMER
- All India
B-2, Nahar Road, Near Pillar No-266, Gokulpuri Metro Station,, Delhi, Delhi, 110094, India